MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF MATERIAL HANDLER IN UNITED KINGDOM
Material Handler is an individual that works in production or manufacturing facilities with the responsibility of helping in maintaining warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders. Material Handler will be responsible for unloading product deliveries, staging products based on customer orders and assisting with organizing and maintaining existing inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check incoming deliveries to make sure all ordered material meets quality standards
- Implement and maintain adequate receipt, storage, and handling process.
Maintain high levels of stock control within the store’s area.
- Booking in materials and finished products.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping and organization within the store’s area using lean techniques.
- Loading and unloading of delivery trucks and make sure that each incoming delivery matches the company purchase order
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma/GED required
- Able to lift heavy loads which may be up to 50 pounds
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate
- Pay strong attention to details
- Effective communication skills
- Impeccable interpersonal skills