MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF LABORER IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Labourers perform a variety of tasks at all kinds of construction sites. Tasks that require little skill can be learned quickly; other tasks require considerable experience or training. General labourers are often required to work outside in all kinds of weather or in buildings without heating or air conditioning.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBIITIES
- Climb to heights and conduct work with proper safety restraints
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operators, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Loading and unloading of construction materials
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Other General Labour and construction-related duties as required
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Energetic and highly dedicated
- Pay strong attention to details
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Comfort working in a high-stress environment with extreme weather fluctuations