MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF HOSTESS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMEREICA
As a host or hostess, your responsibility include but not limited to the following; cheerfully welcoming and greeting of guests, taking them to their table and providing them with silverware and a menu. You’ll need to be able to monitor the table rotation and make sure that each member of the wait staff gets a fair amount of tables without giving them too many all at once.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and welcoming of guests in a cheerful and courteous manner
- Follow side-work directions and maintain restaurant in a clean, organized fashion.
- Follow service guidelines through the complete meal service.
- Maintain service through closing.
- Serve as liaison with front desk and restaurant managers for guests needs and comments
- Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions.
- Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff
- Answering phone calls, taking reservations and answering questions.
- Responding to complaints and helping to resolve them.
- Providing exceptional customer service experience to guests
- Assist with opening/closing tasks and side work as needed
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Pay strong attention to details
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Customer service oriented