MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF FORKLIFT OPERATOR IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Forklift Operators drive industrial trucks and specialize in warehouse transportation. As a forklift operator, you will provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Assist in loading and unloading goods from vehicles and trucks
- Always make sure loads are secure as required
- Carry out daily equipment checks before trying
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment
- Perform all other duties assigned
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma/GED required
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Prior fork-lifting experience
- Good knowledge of regular maintenance of forklifts
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift heavy loads
- Pay strong attention to details
- Able to work independently and function effectively as part of a team