MULTIPLE RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF RECEIVING CLERK IN UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
Receiving Clerk assists in unloading delivery trucks and comparing received products to packing lists to ensure that deliveries are complete. The Receiving Clerk will be responsible for tracking incoming deliveries and troubleshooting order issues with suppliers.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acceptance and close control of all incoming goods in respect of volume and quantity
- Enter all internal goods movements into the computer system daily
- Carry out monthly inventories with Controlling; ensure orderliness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
- Responsible for acceptance and rough checks on all items entering the hotel by volume and quality
- Issue immediate complaints
- Ensure that all articles reach their place of destination immediately
- Ensure orderly acceptance and passing on of events material and its return from the ramp
- Loan and empties return from the warehouse carried out independently
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness in her/his area of responsibility
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENT
- High school diploma
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Good communication skills
- Able to lift heavy loads which may be up to 50 pounds
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Physical dexterity and experience operating forklifts.
- Computer skills and knowledge of data entry
- Basic arithmetic skills